Friday, February 16, 2007

Welcome!

Hey Guys!

Welcome to the Monogamous Gay Couples Blog!

Are you and your husband/partner in a long term monogamous relationship? What's the secret of your success? How do you keep the flame burning? Share your inspirational story with the world. Be a role model for a young gay teens looking for love.

Know a celebrity gay couple who fit this mold? let us know who they are.

Gossip, advise, whatever you want to share, this is the blog for you both!

Your blog host!
Scott

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Scott,
An awesome blog,I must say...
This blog is something all of us monogamously gays,bisexuals and lesbians have been looking for what seems like eons...
I run a blog at usmann.wordpress.com, and I would be really happy for you to visit it.
P.S I am not commenting because I wanted to give off my blog address(Just in case you think anything like that).
Love You....